Englishman

Willkommen in diesem Forum, stell dich vor damit wir dich kennenlernen.
rogermbyrne
Re: Englishman

Beitrag von rogermbyrne » Mi 7. Aug 2013, 07:20

I won't next time ;)

cl

Beitrag von cl » Mi 7. Aug 2013, 12:30

Roger hat es eigentlich (rein rechtlich) richtig gemacht. Dieser Radweg ist für beide Richtungen beschildert. Auf der Strasse fühle ich mich dort trotzdem wohler.

rogermbyrne

Beitrag von rogermbyrne » Mo 14. Okt 2013, 10:02

rogermbyrne hat geschrieben:Hey!

Haven't see the bike yet, it's in Paunsdorf at a police station and I havent time to pick it up yet.

Have to meet with a lawyer today and see if I can get this money back as didnt have insurance ;(

Here was the road btw I'm sure you all know this crossing http://d.pr/i/rvLU

For me I'm getting better, just must have the knee straight for a week and then start stretching exercises.

Cheers!

R
The driver is now claiming I went the wrong way on this cycle path, there is only one cycle path here so surely it is two way?

SXHC
Spambot

Beitrag von SXHC » Mo 14. Okt 2013, 10:12

This bikeway is free in two ways. So you have to use them! in two ways. You might do it "right". Don't care about, at the moment. A judge could mean, that a race-cyclist has a duty for special attention, but we will see...

BUT: Bikeways are stupid death-traps... :D

mi67
Weltmeister der Herzen
Name:Michael

Beitrag von mi67 » Mo 14. Okt 2013, 20:01

rogermbyrne hat geschrieben:The driver is now claiming I went the wrong way on this cycle path, there is only one cycle path here so surely it is two way?
I visited the location today. The mounted traffic sign is 240 (http://sticker-store24.com/popup_image. ... 03/imgID/0), combined with an indication for bidirectional traffic like in this example:
http://www.maz-online.de/var/storage/im ... leWide.jpg

The blue signs indicate that using the bicycle lane is compulsory. In other words: you were not allowed to go anywhere else than on this cycle track.
Freund der vertieften Atmung

rogermbyrne

Beitrag von rogermbyrne » Mo 14. Okt 2013, 20:12

Thanks Gents! I went to have a look too and it is well sign posted that it is a two way path so this guy and his insurance company are just playing games.

Michele did you wear an Orange tricot? I think I saw you speeding through the S72 / S46 junction ;)

mi67
Weltmeister der Herzen
Name:Michael

Beitrag von mi67 » Mo 14. Okt 2013, 20:23

rogermbyrne hat geschrieben:Michele did you wear an Orange tricot? I think I saw you speeding through the S72 / S46 junction ;)
Yes, our teamsuit is orange-black (http://jenatec-masters-cycling.com/wp-c ... g_2013.jpg).
Freund der vertieften Atmung

rogermbyrne

Beitrag von rogermbyrne » Di 7. Jan 2014, 14:47

So after 5 months the Police finally submitted a report of my accident, the only witness listed in the report is someone who was in the truck that hit me, how the F can they use this person as a witness? Of course this person is a friend of the driver and is saying somehow it's my fault...

SXHC
Spambot

Beitrag von SXHC » Di 7. Jan 2014, 18:24

Now its time for a lawyer! The Police take pictures? Have a nice time at the court. :D

rogermbyrne

Beitrag von rogermbyrne » Do 16. Okt 2014, 14:35

Finally 14 months after my accident the guy was in the courts today, he tried to plead not guilty but the judge didn't accept it and told him to change to guilty otherwise he will be in more trouble as it's obviously his fault.

He got a 1200 euro fine.

No hard feelings for the guy, I won't sue him personally as long as i get all the costs back from his Insurance.

Antworten